How to Apply
How do I apply?
There are five steps to applying to camp.
- Visit our Registration Platform , create an account, and add the camper's personal information. If you use an account created in previous years, you will find the camper's data in your profile. Also, an essential part of the first step is ensuring all the data is correct and complete. You must also read and fill out the Waiver form that includes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) items.
- Select the session and then the price. Follow the next registration steps, which include answering additional questions. Finalize your registration by checking the summary page and clicking the "Submit" button.
- In some countries (for example, participants who applied to the International group or those coming from the US), there is a selection (screening) process. If there is a selection process, the coordinator with further information will contact you.
- Payment: once you have been accepted to the group, please pay the participation fee. The payment methods may vary depending on the region. The individual participants of the International Group and those coming from the US should pay $1750 via a link sent to them by the coordinator.
- Upload the necessary documents. On the "My Documents" page, you can find and download the required forms, sign them, take a picture, or scan them and upload them back into the system.
For further information and personal assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with us by email at: email@example.com